YOO Noida

Have any Questions?
Configuration of YOO Noida
Property Type
Location
Sizes
Configuration
Rating
RERA No.
Price
Status
Completion

YOO Noida Sector 150 Noida

Come Home To Luxury Living At YOO Noida Sector 150

Introducing elegant 3 BHK Apartments at YOO Noida Phase 1 Sector 150 that will fulfill your very old desire for an abode that’s ahead of its time in appearance, features, and facilities open the doors to the outstanding life. With an abundance of open space, the towers are very well spaced out with an adequate gap and offer ample ventilation and daylight and most importantly the desired privacy....

Location that make you commutable!

Located in the heavenly surroundings of Noida Sector 150 (Sports City), YOO Apartments Noida is set for a straightforward and beautiful life every Indian family dreams of. The ease of metropolitan lifestyle on one hand balanced with Green and peaceful surroundings on the other. The location is very opportune because of close proximity to some of the biggest IT Parks, institutions, malls, and amusement centers.

  • Sector 150 Noida is an ideal sector with all conveniences
  • One of the best planned sectors in Delhi NCR
  • This region is considered as the best and posh sector with high level of living
  • Best public & private infrastructure
  • Noida Expressway, Yamuna Expressway & Metro Corridor enhance the connectivity
  • Nonstop transport shorts the distance

About Noida Sector 150

Sector 150 also known as Sports City is a 600-acre grand residential sector where only 20% land is dedicated to the construction activity and the rest 80% land is reserved for the green landscapes and open areas etc. that makes this sector a low-density region in Noida. As well as, NCR’s biggest park spanning 42 acres “Shaheed Bhagat Singh Park” is also in Noida Sector 150.

Amenities you expect

While YOO & Tribeca Developer has taken care of your every small and biggest need inside the residences, the outside needs special mention. Outfitted with a wide range of modern amenities, the developer has made it sure that you will feel safe, secure and amused within the complex.

  • Grand entrance gate with security cabin
  • Community hall
  • Club house
  • Intercom facility
  • Ample covered car parking
  • Kids Play area
  • Power backup & not stop water supply
  • Rain water harvesting
  • Fire fighting system

Positioned in a serene and peaceful surrounding, ‘YOO Noida’ is an exclusive residential community with important amenities that offer green and modern homes.

YOO Noida- Updated Amenities

Get the International range of modern amenities at a single spot for mega entertainment
Power Backup
Security
Car Parking
Elevators/Lifts
Party Lawn
Parks / Gardens
Jogging Track
Kids Play Area
Fire Fighting System
Earthquake Resistant
Vaastu - Compliant
Rain water harvesting
Gymnasium
Swimming Pool
Visitors Parking
Underground Cabiling
Club House
Air Conditioner

YOO Noida - Location Advantage

  1. Metro Station Under Constructions
  2. Expressway
  3. Mall
  4. Hospital
  5. F1 International Circuit